Monday 20 March 2017

All about: Inspiration ✍️

ED: Hi all! Welcome to our latest discussion. Today we will be talking about inspiration!
KC: Yaaaaaaay. Is this going to be boring?
ED: No way! Today I'm going to to give readers some top tips to become inspired to writ AMAZING stories!!!
KC: Oh, all right. When are we starting?
ED: "WRITE" NOW! READY, READERS?
KC: No.
<Emily gives dirty look>
KC: Oh, all right.
ED: Behave. Now, step 1. Make a list of what inspires you.
KC: 1., um, i'm stuck.
ED: Why do we do this? Making a record gives you something to go back to. Now this leads us to the WRITERS TOOL!
KC: Oh, ok.
<Hides game player>
ED: The notebook. Take one with you EVERYWHERE YOU GO. Record what inspires you.
KC: Yeah, ok. Then you can go and play games. It's fine by me.
ED: Uh, no. Step 2. Kitty, ask me what step 2 is. (Show some interest.)
KC: Oh, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. What is step 2?
ED: Step 2. Regularly review your notebooks. Its time to ask your self some questions. What inspirers me? Is there a common vein in what objects/works i've recorded? How does this affect my writing? Now, step 3-
KC: Take a break. You get a lot of inspiration from games and books. Can I go do step 3?
ED: Books, yes. Games, #uninspiring Step 3- This is a really fun step! (In other words, Kitty, be excited!!!)
KC: Yaaaaaaaaay. (How could you  say that about games?!)
ED: MAKE AN INSPIRATION STATION!! It can be part of your wall, your door a board, etc. Stick up quotes, pictures, cards, photos, drawings- what ever inspires you! (And if its games-don't worry, I won't hunt you down and make you change!)
KC: PLEASE!!! HAVE SOME KINDNESS!!! I NEED TO TYPE ALL THIS!!!
ED: Oh well. Its all rather ho-hum. But, as we both know your the queen of inspiration stations, do you have any tips on making one?
*please note: Emily is referring to a few minecraft posters on my wall*
KC: No. Except maybe play games? Haha just kidding.
ED: Grrrr. *cooperate*
KC: Fine. But my inspo stations are just a just a few posters mostly about games.
ED: (Thank you) Well readers, I hope you learnt lots. Before we go, lets review.
Step 1: Collect inspiration
Step 2: review and ask questions
Step 3: play games Make an inspiration station
All right readers, time for us to head off. Have lots of fun with your inspiration stations!!!!
KC: Can I get on with my game now?
ED: As long as I don't have to play minecraft.
KC: Ok. I'll play minecraft story mode!! (They are completely different!! And it's single player, don't worry!!)
ED: Bye readers!!!
KC: What? Oh, bye. AAAAGGGH!!! CREEPERS!!!
ED: Oh. You died. Bye!
KC: *sniff*

-KC and ED

1 comment:

  1. I have been inspired to to something... be more annoying!! >:)

    ReplyDelete